First Lady Melania Trump is the chicest woman in Washington, D.C. and already the most fashionable first lady Americans have ever seen.
In the first year of her husband’s presidency, Melania pulled out all the stops with her fashion this year, whether that came in the form of greeting diplomats at the White House, departing Washington, D.C. or stunning audiences overseas on foreign trips.
Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, Dior, Hervé Pierre, Delpozo. Melania is only beginning.
1. Melania in custom-made Hervé Pierre for President Trump’s Inaugural Ball
2. Melania’s Dolce & Gabbana Flower Power in Sicily, Italy
3. Melania Meets East in China-inspired Gucci Gown
4. Melania in the “It” Delpozo Dress of the Year for Trip to Warsaw, Poland
5. Melania in Her Favorite Hervé Pierre Leather Skirt
6. Melania’s Most Shimmering Dolce & Gabbana Look of the Year
7. Melania in “Top Gun” Bitch-Goddess Chic
8. Melania in Michael Kors Head-to-Toe Gingham Get-Up in Belgium