Roy Moore received bad news last night when the results from the Alabama Senate race came in and revealed that Democrat Doug Jones won the election. However, he did have some kind of revenge planned for the reporters who published the sexual misconduct allegations from forty years ago.
Three women claimed that Moore had inappropriate relations with them, and five said that he wanted to date them when they were teenagers but over the age of consent.
Questions about the validity of the accusers were raised few days before the election, as Beverly Young Nelson admitted that she faked the writing in the yearbook she provided as a proof. Nelson said she wrote the date and the location at the bottom. Anyhow, his signature was the same color of ink as the date and location.
Moore denied the accusations on several occasions.
However, the allegations may have had played a role in his loss of the election.
So, Moore had a little payback planned for the Washington Post who made the damage.
When the Washington Post reporters requested for credentials to attend his election night event, Moore campaign banded them.
CNN host Brian Stelter said that the reporters were simply told “no” when they applied for an access.
Lauren Walsh, an ABC reporter, also confirmed that the Washington Post had been banned, reporting that the newspaper was informed yesterday.
Just spoke with Moore campaign, which confirmed reporters from the Washington Post were asked to leave the election night party. The campaign said the WaPo was notified yesterday their credentials were denied. #AlSen
— Lauren Walsh (@LaurenWalshTV) December 12, 2017
As it turns out the Washington Post reporters attempted to crush the party but were removed from the even anyway.
And they resort to taking photos from outside.
Roy Moore’s party is underway in downtown Montgomery… pic.twitter.com/H9kB9CUoqO
— Jenna Johnson (@wpjenna) December 13, 2017
Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.
What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!