Connect with us

News

White Quarterback Injured by Black Teammates for Not Protesting the Anthem..He Now Revealed What Else They Did to Him

The NFL has become far more racist than any other sports organization in America. As result of their aggressive methods, meaning boycotting the national anthem, the flag and the President, the League was faced with a series of consequences. However, this didn’t stop black players from sticking together and throwing trash at white people as a response to…well, God knows what. It seems that one side is definitely racial in this matter, and I am sure you can guess which one with ease.  Now, it has been reported that a white quarterback got injured due to a heavy form of racism on the field.

The entire matter unraveled within the Oakland Raiders football team. The team is the only one who has a complete lineup of African-American players, with the exception of Derek Carr. Carr, for that reason, stood proudly during the national anthem prior to the Raiders-Redskins game. Unlike him, every other team member protested.

Just before the game kicked off, one of the players reportedly told another one, “If he [Carr] wants to stand alone for the National Anthem, he can stand alone on the field.”

And standing alone has a deep meaning.

Armstrong & Getty noted the star athlete was not once attacked last year due to his defensive line’s engagement However, he was now left to his own devices, with black players refusing to shield him. Therefore, he got sacked a total of four times.

Although no one thought the team would punish their one player who decided to stand during the national anthem, fans were in for a surprise. As a result, Carr suffered a fractured spin injury, which ended the season for him, and could have ended his entire career as well.

Carr was tackled aggressively by an opposing player and was left lying immobile on the field. Fans gasped at the sight, and medical staff urged to get him off the court to a hospital.

“Carr was scrambling in the backfield trying to avoid a sack from multiple Broncos defenders when falling toward the ground, it appeared he took a knee in the back from Broncos defensive end Adam Gotsis,” The Ringer reported. “Carr stayed down on the field before heading to the blue medical tent on the sideline, and eventually the locker room.”

Did his black teammates leave him hanging? It is obvious they did, although a move of this sort, and going against your teammate is more than appalling. to begin with. Sports commentators Armstrong & Getty are assuring us this was definitely the case.

“If this story is true, you’ve got an animosity between a white quarterback and a black offensive line that you can’t fix very easily,” they said. “Now this is getting into paranoia … and the fan base and the whole country.”

They are now questioning the background story and wonder if this was a onetime episode.

“So is this a one-time punishment? Have they gotten together and talked to each other? Or are the black guys in the team not going to block for the white guys?”

“At least for one game, it seems to be a message that was sent,” the other host said. “Maybe it was brief, maybe it was ‘alright, we’re going to let him get hit a couple times, see if he gets the message,’ but we don’t know.”

They continued explaining how a few moves by the black players in the team were particularly weird and unusual, leading to Carr’s devastating injury.

“That happens in the NFL all the time … but then the other stuff came up,” they said.

Furthermore, the hosts noted that an “inside source” who is “extremely reliable” stated Carr was left alone on purpose so he doesn’t derail from the overall team’s strategy to boycott the anthem. Retaliation level- pro!

“They have a huge danger warning buzzer going off right now because if this happens on the Raiders, it could happen on any team as different decisions are made … as times are divided.”

A team representative was asked about this development, to which the hosts replied they would be “blackballed.”

Even TV Host Bill O’Reilly explained how this was totally illegal to do, especially as far as the game was concerned. For that, as Riely analyzed, the players deserve to spend time in prison.

Carr’s injuries are a little bit too obvious to be taken for granted. According to one of Carr’s black teammates, Carr could “stand alone on the field,” which ignites even bigger suspicions about the true story behind his injury. The NFL is now facing one of the already many scandals related to the anthem protests, which will bring additional trouble and financial gain for that matter if the trend continues. Nothing goes unpunished, and neither will this.

There are certain things that go beyond liberal pride, and the country is certainly one of those things. Violence is, too.

63 Comments

63 Comments

1. Deborah

October 6, 2017 at 3:50 pm

I’m sorry but isn’t this a hate crime. It’s also racists. I believe the whole team should be charged and fired. Why are the blacks allowed to do this and get away with it. Simple answer. It’s because they are black. They get away with everything they do lately. Must come to an end.

2. Gary A. Browning

October 6, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Coach Del-Rio, It is time for you to make some Roster changes and stop this kind of action right now. If the white offensive were to let a black QB get sacked multiple times there certainly would be discipline handed out by the league.

3. Terry Langhausen

October 6, 2017 at 3:52 pm

Shameful! I agree with O’reilly!

4. David Xanten

October 6, 2017 at 3:57 pm

What else does anyone expect from these players. They now seem to want to get paid by the owners to stop the protests and one owner has seemed to already caved. I refuse to watch ANY NFL games until someone is fired over this and the players get back to playing football.

5. DAVID

October 6, 2017 at 3:59 pm

this the reason to never watch NFL again, it is time that it went away. it no longer has the virtue to stand and be an american institute. it has turned into a racist organization It does not deserve the support or even the attention of americans,

6. Ted Anderson

October 6, 2017 at 4:00 pm

I am done with the NFL and have no interest in college football anymore, I am completely soured by the actions of the black football players who feel that they are free from negative activity being black. The newspapers and TV news tell us a different story.

7. Linda Anderson

October 6, 2017 at 4:45 pm

I think what these team owners should do is fire each and everyone of these bastards and start all over again. God bless the players that stand for Anthem with there hand over they heart.

8. Virginia Burnette

October 6, 2017 at 4:56 pm

AND, ‘THEY’ WONDER WHY THEY ARE LOOKED UPON POORLY!!! THEY CARRY ON THEIR TRADITION OF HATE FOR WHITES! WONDER HOW THAT WILL WORK OUT FOR THEM IN THE END!??!?

9. Frances Carlson

October 6, 2017 at 5:20 pm

It already is a story and whether true or not, it is believable when considering the very determined protest going on in the NFL. Another reason for me to continue my boycott. Color me throoughly disgusted.

10. Lydia Bantilan

October 6, 2017 at 5:47 pm

Some Blacks can’t ACCEPT that they are
    Black, resorting to ANGER AND VIOLENCE.!!

11. JOHN FRIEDRICH

October 6, 2017 at 5:55 pm

THE TEAM ALL PLAYERS THAT TOOK PART SHOULD BE BLACKBALLED AND NEVER PLAY AGAIN

12. george ennis

October 6, 2017 at 6:42 pm

still not watching the nfl, but i think this incident should warrant a criminal investigation from the justice department for racism, and i know everyone is going to say that a black person cant be a racist, but in my humble opinion they are more racist than a white man ever was.

13. Carol

October 6, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Truly SAD for America & for the NFL!! If they can do this to a teammate – this tells you what they are capable of!! Like I said – “SAD”.

14. Mary Kay Winkelman

October 6, 2017 at 7:07 pm

I hope he sues and wins a huge settlement from the raiders and the thugs who caused his injury. Hit them where they live….right in the wallet!

15. Ted

October 6, 2017 at 7:14 pm

SO–the RACE WAR begins–started on the NFL football fields……

16. Everett

October 6, 2017 at 7:25 pm

Perhaps next time, get someone who actually knows football to proofread your story. “…was not sacked one time due to his defensive line’s engagement.” Uh, no, it is the OFFENSIVE line that protects the QB. “…medical staff urged him to get off the court and to a hospital.” Uh, no, BASKETBALL is played on a court, football is played on a FIELD.

17. Bill

October 6, 2017 at 7:57 pm

The hole team should dis banded and the team who hires them should be fined amillion dollars each cash

18. Joe Rosado

October 6, 2017 at 7:58 pm

The NFL smells. This event may turn out to be a death knell. The NFL and and these players will not see my money. I am sure that not all players act this way but … ALL WILL PAY. The NFL, ESPN, and the players are watching the fall of th i. The public will not accept this.

19. Robert Cheatham

October 6, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Has this been checked on SNOPES ?

20. Frank

October 6, 2017 at 8:01 pm

This is so bad if true. I will definitely not watch or go to anymore games and I plan to not buy Budweiser beer or any other sponsors that support the NFL. I am done. How is it that these cry babies want us to respect their opinions when they have so little regards for any other views. I am a minority and what they claim is so untrue. I have faced very little racism and I am where I am because of hard work. Nobody has kept me down. Do you notice that racism has only become an issue since our last president made such a big deal about things that weren’t even true. Don’t get me wrong I’m sure people are still getting discriminated but there are laws to protect us. I love this country. It is the best. Where can a man come from nothing and be somebody. Instead of playing the victim card these babies should be showing black kids how to be men. Oh no it is too much work. It is easier to complain and take no action.

21. Leroy

October 6, 2017 at 8:23 pm

How shameful and I will no longer hold back. It is time whites stood up to these undeserving blacks that think they are owed whatever they want. It is time to stop this crap once and for all. They don’t want anyone calling them the “n” word well I say there are blacks worthy of praise and respect and then there are niggers and I will start using that word again. This is racism by a bunch of niggers. If they want to see racist make a come back just keep it up because I for one am getting fed up with all this! I was not racist I had nothing against and one of color. I may not liked some of the things they were doing but as far as color I saw none. But lately all I see it black this and black that. We are being bombarded with a black evil plague. If this keeps up all I see a civil war and I can tell you they will not win

22. Sandra

October 6, 2017 at 9:44 pm

Tapes are available for all the letting him stand alone, the sports commentators even
    stated it was very clear he was left alone with no protection. Regardless whether the
    no balls NFL do anything or not, Carr should file a civil lawsuit against the entire
    offensive portion of the team. The suit is 2 fold…they were denying his freedom of
    speech because it didn’t match theirs and was racist. If NFL doesn’t do the right
    thing then suit them for supporting racist actions by the players when they had the ability to stop it week one. NFL should fire all of them and bring in 10 to replace them that realize they are hired to do a job not protest. This is disgusting and just proves they have a gang mentality regardless of how much money they make.

23. Margaret Perrin

October 6, 2017 at 10:12 pm

How shameful.

24. Judi

October 6, 2017 at 10:24 pm

the black players threw the game. That is against the law. the least that should happen is they lose their jobs with the team. What part of TEAM do the black players not understand?? petty petty

25. BILLY miller

October 6, 2017 at 10:38 pm

IT IS A SHAME, BUT THESE BLACK RETARDED LOW LIFES, THERE GOING TO GET WHAT THEY DESERVE. THERE NOT FIT TO BE AMERICANS, THEY SHOW & PROVE THAT THERE NOT. NO MORE PRO BALL, NO MORE BLACKS.

26. clee14

October 6, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Maybe he was standing alone for discrimination of whites in football

27. Olga

October 6, 2017 at 11:42 pm

It proves to me that racism is alive and well but it isn’t the white race this time. This is a horrible thing to do and this man could be injured for the rest of his life, You players who cooked this up should be barred from playing. Every single one of you. And folks I for one would never ever watch another game of football. Not that I ever did but there is a trend blowing this way and I only see it getting thicker with racism. And it ain’t the “white folks “.

28. pballa

October 7, 2017 at 1:12 am

That is also intentionally throwing the game and should be a crime. I say shut the team out for the whole season.

29. Kit

October 7, 2017 at 3:52 am

Come on guys, this article is riddled with typos. Fractured spin injury. Riely
    You need to proofread. I am not a professional but still stands out.

30. carol

October 7, 2017 at 2:41 pm

This is disgusting injury a player like that the NFL better hold these guys accountable for there actions, they should fire those players and start a new team, lose the whole league for them and rebuild, they have injured him for life. This I’d dirty rotten players and they don’t deserve to play in THE NFL .

31. Samuel Garcia

October 7, 2017 at 3:14 pm

This was a deliberate demonic move by Carr’s enemy which is deeply rooted in these deranged and satanic players. This occurrence was a quarterbacks nightmare and unprecedented as a form of punishment for standing up and being counted for your nation, it is appalling and instigates me to hate these black afro non american players. This nation has given you too much for you to dishonor it with your bull .. you are all big, ugly babies .. may the Lord have mercy on your assess.

32. Barbara McGrew

October 7, 2017 at 7:53 pm

So They can throw a game and that’s ok?

33. Jeffrey Baymiller

October 7, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Are the Raiders players going to go after any of the coaches that stood for the National Anthem? If the players believe it is wrong for a player to stand for the Anthem it should be wrong for the coaches as well. They are just as much a part of the team as the quarterback.

34. Tita

October 8, 2017 at 12:43 am

What a bunch is asshole and then they wonder why people dislike them!

35. Foxy

October 8, 2017 at 2:27 am

Christians do not treat each other this way. Maybe the black players are all Mulims now. They certainly are not acting like Christians.

36. MrMcDeathPunch

October 8, 2017 at 3:38 am

1st and foremost, the entire Raiders team aside from Carr, is not black, just the starting OL. 2nd, Carr was injured in the game after Washington, in Denver, and it did not end his season. He may only end up missing a single quarter of a game actually, as there is talk that he may start tomorrow (tho in all likelihood they’ll probably keep him out 1 game since the backup practiced with the 1st stringers all week). 3rdly, it’s not a court, it’s a field. 4thly, the OL didn’t leave him hanging, they all want a SB as badly as us fans do and they know the only way to get there is with DC. Thank you, drive through.

37. Betty L Watson

October 9, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Yes, always stand for National Anthem!

38. Helene

October 9, 2017 at 10:11 pm

As far as I can tell, there is no validity in this article. Except for the fact that the quarterback, was injured with a fractured transverse process, everything else appears to be conjecture. Most of us hate fake news. But when it’s coming from a conservative organization and is sensationalized, it makes us all look bad.

39. susan Costanzo

October 10, 2017 at 2:59 am

THIS IS JUST SICK!!

40. yogiman

October 14, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Goodbye, NFL. You’ve shown what you are and people like you ain’t worth watching. Who in Hell wants to watch a game that has become so obviously racist. Unless you’re a fellow racist, of course; and I ain’t. So goodbye, you was fun for a while… but no longer.

41. David Riley

October 14, 2017 at 1:05 pm

If this is what really happened, than this is one more reason I will not watch NFL again. All of the players that took part in this, should be suppended without pay for the rest of the season. Their is no room for this kind of action on the football field.

42. Rick G

October 14, 2017 at 6:34 pm

Words cannot describe the feelings I and others have about this shameless act.
    Protesting I understand, I don’t agree with where and when.
    These so called “Professionals” have proven to me that they are more Racist than not. PROBLEM is they have become what they protest.
    I guess we will see what the values and morals the league and in particular the owner have. Profit or Principles.
    My opinion, It will be profit.
    These players have ruined this sport and I don’t think it will recover.
    I think those involved should be banned from ever playing professionally again.
    Charges should be filed and prison time served down to the minute.

43. Robert Stahlmann

October 14, 2017 at 7:30 pm

then let the black raiders stand in the unemployment line alone.it doesnt matter to me.i dont watch football anymore. you dont have fans going to games you will have to lay off the vendors and other people who work there. then your pay will be frozen. ratings are falling and so are you

44. Billie Nenninger

October 14, 2017 at 8:49 pm

This is absolutely terrible. I will continue to boycott the NFL and anything connected with it. It is sending a poor message to all.

45. edward l. dunn

October 14, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Every single lineman on that team should be fired for dereliction of duty. They paid and paid well to do their job, if they don’t fire the whole bunch and hire some new ones. I sure they would not be that hard to replace.

46. Emet Smith

October 14, 2017 at 10:20 pm

Wonder how many riots there would have been if a white team had done this to a black player? The Raiders should be banned from football for the rest of the season. Enough is enough.

47. Byron Coker

October 15, 2017 at 12:45 am

Every black guy on that team should be fired, and nothing but Patriot’s hired to replace them. If not Carr is too good a Quarterback to play for Raider’she should leave them, he is too good a quarterback to put up with shit like that, he would find another job easily.

48. Wyatt2

October 15, 2017 at 2:15 am

Yes, they are racists, yes they through the game, and yes the entire team is black trash. I will never watch or attend another less than pro football game as long as I live.

49. Taylor Durkee

October 15, 2017 at 2:22 am

that proves to me that those black players are not against racism,they are exactly racist,and it proves to America some blacks never wanted just their race vilified,they want the white race crushed,sad ideology

50. neo

October 15, 2017 at 5:22 am

IF this is true EVERY white person should never attend another football game and see if the blacks can support an ALL black/kneeling football league….I’m betting they will NEVER make it through a season.

51. Doug

October 15, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Part of the problem is these players are getting paid far to much. We seem to have forgotten. This is a GAME. Nothing wrong with them getting paid a lot. But hundreds of million or nearly that is rediculous for any player. The NFL needs to set limits based on position and then teams can add it bonuses for performance. I.E. a QB can get paid a million if a team feels he is good enough. No more. But he can make bonuses for passing TD’s or yards he runs or come back performances. A WR can get up to $75K but bonuses for receiving yds, and yards after the reception. U get the point. Bottom line. Doing something like this will change the entire make up and attitude of the NFL. We’ll see how many big mouth players we have then and for that matter, how many players even want to continue on in a Pro career after College.

52. Moracle

October 16, 2017 at 5:34 am

Anyone disapproving of this behavior doesn’t need to say anything… Just stop going, buying, watching, or reading anything to do with this, or any other team that has players punishing anyone for standing for our nation’s anthem and flag, or even if they just disrespect the nation by refusing to honor the anthem and flag… Consumers have the most powerful tool in the book… it’s called the almighty Dollar… Don’t give it to them…$$$ !!!

53. see below

October 16, 2017 at 6:20 am

If the owners do nothing to the other players that attacked this quarterback “Football” the game, will go to hell. More and more people will stop watching the game because this issue has now become a RACIST issue and these players should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY. You have given them the right to kneel – HOW DARE THEY TAKE AWAY HIS RIGHT TO STAND. Moreover, I have printed out the above photos and I am attaching it and sending it by email to every home office I’ve dealt with as well as many of your sponsors I can find. You need to handle this IMMEDIATELY.

54. Gayle L Laney

October 17, 2017 at 8:10 pm

If you are still watching games, you really need to stop and stand behind our nation’s military. Hit the NFL in the pocketbook. Is football really more important than respecting our flag? I am so sick and tired of blacks calling racism for any and everything that goes on. They are the biggest most foul racist of all.

55. DeeDee campocine

October 22, 2017 at 4:55 am

there is nothing more Racist then a Black Racist.
    there is nothing more beautiful then and Black Christian.

56. Marko

October 24, 2017 at 5:32 pm

There is an element of our society that will ruin virtually anything they’re involved in, anything that’s even around them, even themselves. So sad…

57. sj

October 30, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Taking it a bit too far.

58. Victoria Worrel

October 31, 2017 at 7:01 am

This is by far the most heinous crime I have read about in a long, long time. American football, a sport which once represented all that is good about this country devolving to this level of inhumanity. It is inconceivable that a team sport which is supposed to bring out the best, the most talented young athletic men, supporting each other in genuine camaraderie can turn so ugly and produce just the opposite. This is simply disgusting, disgraceful and repulsive. We just as well disband football as it has ceased to be a game. It is now a horrible battlefield of hate!

59. Carrie Strobach

October 31, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Why did you publish this? It is fake news!

60. Carolyn

October 31, 2017 at 5:08 pm

I say every one of those jackass black players should be put in prison!

61. Dan

October 31, 2017 at 9:51 pm

If this is true and I have a tough time believing it is…then someone will break from the mob and fess up. Please let this be simply nonsense.

62. kay

November 1, 2017 at 2:02 am

Have to wonder where all this un-American stuff will end, but be sure it will not end well. Nearly every football fan I know is totally fed up and has stopped watching the NFL. There are many minority fans who also are sick of it, so no race card can be thrown at white people.

63. Barbara Hasler

November 5, 2017 at 8:35 am

Fine the defensive line and start looking for replacements for them. This cannot be allowed to go unpunished. It appears to me that if Carr suffers permanent damage and cannot play again, he should be compensated with his current salary for the rest of his life.